3 October 2003

ripped from junyao... i think i have to pay some copyrights fee to micey and junyao...

I am Psalms 111:1 || Praise ye the LORD.  I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psalms 111:1 || Praise ye the LORD. I will praise
the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly
of the upright, and in the congregation.


What Bible Verse Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Live life with a child-like heart!
(Matthew 19:14-15)


what is your bible verse?
brought to you by Quizilla

You have great faith!
You have great faith!


What Bible verse is your life's theme song?
brought to you by Quizilla

Roberto Carlos against some dude
Roberto Carlos - THE MAD-SKILLED DEFENDER


Which Real Madrid Soccer Player are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

hahaha i am wu meng da...

HASH(0x86d4d1c)
coach; aka golden leg


What Shaolin Soccer character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla