2 February 2004

saw that rebel in me
making me do some things and saying some stuff really
really scary. that's what I see
a long journey ahead in front of me
giving up are one of the thousand thoughts
seeking Him is the only way out
counting on oneself is self destruction
to obey His word are thoughts and actions

typing a poem I think... or maybe something that I just wanted to pen down... a time of testing and a time of stretching is here and it's only feb... how's that for a belated chinese new year surprise or should I say... a future present for the coming Christmas? it's been a long time ever since I've type a blog that doesn't look or sound the right way... had enough of being a * miss look very happy but trying to cover up everything by typing happier stuff * enough is enough... either I can take it or not... that stupid devil is putting some stupid thoughts in my mind... uh uh... aint gonna allow that... for now... I still can take the sh*t... but once it's being blown into bigger scale... oh wells... congratulations man... called perd... told her... advises came in but it's too early to actually find out what's happening

an sms sent to me saying

the problem will seem bigger if you focus hard on it. it's draining your trust and patience, BUT, it's really how you're gonna approach it... you're not the only one in this alone, yr sister too and I'm here!!! It's a matter of decision of ______ and yourself. ______ has gone through a lot with and without ______. be strong girl!!!

Thanks a lot jaime. That really made me felt better.

school's cancelled tomorrow... really want a time out... had a talk with mei hwa last night and we both talked about how bad we used to be... gossiping was our favourite hobby and many others... no wonder I can sniff her out... taught tuition for the first time today... taught an o level student - English and she's so amazed how come my imagination is so wild? well... I love reading... any kind of books, magazines, newspapers, articles... anything... in the world of composition... anything is possible... I can have wings and I could fly even... can I fly away from everything? how I wish I could...

really need to go to somewhere to seek solace somewhere really quiet... so that noone can find me for tmr... ok... plans... tmr morning will be going to... to read his word... evening will be spent... night time will be spent... real late nights would be spent...

where will I be tmr? wind blowing through my hair... water through my hands... sand through my feet... eyes closed... mouth open wide... drooling...

feeling: hmmmified
audio: sister counseling to her buddy... ah~ if only~