I was walking down life's highway a long time ago.One day I saw a sign that read,
"HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE".
As I got a little closer, the door came open wide, and when I came to myself I was standing inside. I saw a host of ANGELS. They were standing everywhere. One handed me a basket and said, "My Child, Shop With Care". Everything a Christian needs is in that grocery store. And all you can't carry, come back the next day for more.First, I got some PATIENCE. LOVE was in the same row. Further down was UNDERSTANDING, needed everywhere you go.I got a box or two of WISDOM, a bag or two of FAITH. I just couldn't miss the HOLY GHOST, it was all over the place. I stopped to get some STRENGTH, and COURAGE to help me run this Race. By then my basket was getting full, and I remembered I needed GRACE. I didn't forget SALVATION, which like the others was free. So I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.Then I started to the counter to pay my grocery bill, For I thought I had everything to do my MASTER'S will. As I went up the aisle, I saw PRAYER. And had to put it in, For I knew when I stepped outside, I would run right into sin.PEACE AND JOY were plentiful; they were on the lastshelf. SONG and PRAISE were hanging near, so I just helped myself.Then I said to the angel, "How much do I owe?"The angel smiled and said, "Just take them everywhere you go."Again, I politely asked, "How much do I really owe?"The Angel smiled again and said,"
MY CHILD, JESUS PAID YOUR BILL A LONG, TIME AGO."
whenever i read this i really feel blessed cos we have everything. given to us.
i shared a bowl of yong tao fu with cher and it's kinda cute when we had these metal bowls =) anyways, i'm really relieve to finish my stagnant for 2 mnths colours and graphic project. finished!!! now i'm left with my freehand (12 full sets and not including back and front), my mock shirt and actual shirt and my product d ( must add in more drawings and pictures) and lastly... my illustration (redoing my bridal xp and finale illustration)... hee next week will be my last week in school and i have only a week to rush... woohoo...
talked to perd last night about time managment =)
thinking: i cant wait to catch up on my inuyasha and canto dramas after exams
song: