3 January 2008

The first blog entry of 2008 and coincidently, my 701st post too. Pwha.

While 2008 was ushered in with glorious fireworks and Gurmit Singh singing off tune to auld lang sye, I felt that 2007 ended a tad too fast for me.

During December, Christmas was drawing near and while the closest we could get to snow was the pouring rain, I cant help but tune Hillsong’s O Rejoice on the repeat mode while I smell the rain and smiled to myself a couple of times. It was absolutely divine.

I always love Christmas. It’s wonderful. The atmosphere never fails to lift my spirit even though I’ve just shamelessly spent a bomb at some boutique. And as I recalled how I used to associate Christmas with the jolly chubby man in red who desperately squeezes through the narrow chimney while being taunt with oreos and milk by a small child, the true meaning of Christmas, is really, all about love. (santa love oreos, small child love santa’s gifts = their love is mutual. no?)

Back to my lovely Christmas, I’ve started to make some plush toys and tag them. And I must say they look pretty good! keke you'll all receieve it soon. I PROMISE.

Im not gonna reveal much but 2007 held some really memorable moments and memories for me.

my family and I became closer
my job and the domestic helper came at the exact right time. God is real I tell you ^^
my friends, esp babyee
mr moley lee for being there

and those 101 things I said and done while being consciously awake and aware of my surroundings at the same time is totally erroneous. Thus I prayed for a conscious heart to be wary of what I said and to identify with how the people might feel afterwards.

O, and that unspoken, unseen, untouched, unheard, you know, I know, we know, no barred discomfort we have? I pray that this year we’ll kiss and make up. I know you know that you know im talking about you know who right? Kekeke.

While I beckon 2008 with a wave, I looked back at 2007 and smile. No regrets at all.

and my new year resolution?

J.O.Y

:: Have yourself a wonderful 2008 ::