11 January 2008

I was angry.

With a person I love very very much. For the past few nights, I mull over our heated conversation, the hurtful words we exchanged and those resentful tears that flowed uncontrollably. After much unspoken tension between us, we decided to keep a distance from each other and just simply give a single syllabus answer when needed.

Help was very much needed and I decided that besides praying, deed must come in as well. And thus, I’ve received a replied email from this person I do not know very well yet I would stop everything just to sit down and listen to what he has to say.

“Such is … demands! Complex… and involved!”

How true. I believe that this will change for the better.

I finally logged in to msn this morning in the office and I had a hearty chat with a friend whom I never thought that I’ll ever engage in a serious conversation. To a certain extent, I was pretty much disappointed. At the same time, I cant help but appreciate that everything is still under control. My heart sank at the thought of how things are currently. Dismay I may be, but on the verge of giving up – absolutely no. Hope Floats. It never sinks.

:: Psalm 31:24 – Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.::