10 May 2006

okay. i'm getting slightly stress here.

to do list
· xmas drama's costumes designs and props by this friday
· nafa's matthew event skeleton by this friday
· tuition plan (headache >.<)
· this sat's ess image

anyways, been helping out at the church office with the sermon tapes. reorganising the tapes and doing the digitising for the cassette tapes. very glad to help out =) morever we always have good meals at katong after everything.

had a long talk with nel about the image of tertiery. something must be done. we cannot always attract very studious people (i mean we also want to save them too) but we also want to attract the attractive/extreme/radical ones so in turn they will attract the others right? there's a transition now and in fact injecting new ideas yet retaining the same value should be allowed and not completely shut out. actually there are people in hope who have some creative flair and can help inject new ideas but sometimes they have to play it down a little because of certain pressure of being different. there should be diversity and thats how we can attract different kind of people to church.

win the people today, win the world tmr. you know, it starts with you and me and i know it's tough to change but if we really want to win the world, no excuses right? ever thought that we are actually the window display to church too? of cos, the inner values must be strong so that we must know the difference of why we do what we do.

1 Corinthians 9:20 (NLT)
When I am with the Jews, I become one of them so that I can bring them to Christ. When I am with those who follow the Jewish laws, I do the same, even though I am not subject to the law, so that I can bring them to Christ.

my passion for image will continue, so will my probbing of the stage ministers to dress up continue... muahahaha see ya all this thursday~

okie enough. planning starts.

btw i'm going to post about the different male and female human shapes and hairstyles and what can be worn and why. =)

thinking: excited for nafa. i am. are you?
song: holy spirit come